The Cape Town Carnival is a glamorous celebration of African identity, diverse communities and cultures, and the transformative power of creativity.” www.capetowncarnival.com
With over 100 make-up artists and a few hundred, eye shadows, lip liners, eyeliners, mascara’s, lipsticks……., essence and CATRICE will transform ordinary people into spectacular works of art to celebrate the diverseness of the South African culture. Attached you will find moodboards of the amazing make up looks that will be created.
The 2014 theme “IMAGINE” is sure to capture attention and spark your imagination.
Think Glamour, think Colour, think FUN!
These well-loved South African Celebrities will be taking part in The Cape Town Carnival 2014
- Liezel van der Westhuizen – TV & Radio Presenter, MC&Motivational Speaker, Voice Artist & Model
- Siv Ngesi – South African Actor & Comedian
- Kia Johnson – TV & Radio Presenter
- Leigh Ann Williams – TV & Radio Presenter on Expresso Show & GoodhopeFM
- Natalie Becker – Actor, Dancer, Voice Artist, Presenter, Producer